We are currently looking for an electrician for Installations and to support company operations by being responsible for onsite technical installation and maintenance of ANPR technology.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out installations and maintenance in accordance with the customer specifications and contractual requirements.
- Fault finding and repairing system faults.
- Fluent in Electricity at Work Regulations and IEE Wiring Regulations
- Liaising with clients/customers and other on-site trades regarding our works to obtain relevant information required for the task
- Ensure Quality and Health and Safety standards are maintained to required levels
The applicant should possess a minimum of 2 years' experience within a comparable role together with good knowledge of the industry. You will be required to demonstrate this.
Qualifications and Experience
- A valid driving licence and the ability to drive a company van and comply with the requirements of the company insurers
- Commercial/Industrial experience.
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical installation/Electrotechnical technology.
- ECS Gold Card.
- City & Guilds 2382 (18th Edition)
- A knowledge and understanding of health & safety regulation
- CCNSG Safety Passport
- CSCS Card
- Safe Working at Height
- Asbestos Awareness UKATA Awarded
- Abrasive Wheels
- IPAF – Mobile Access Platforms Categories 3A & 3B
- City &; Guilds 2391 or 2394/95 (inspection & testing)
- Ability to demonstrate good communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organise work.
- Experience of carrying out high quality civil works.
- Co-operating and respecting colleagues to achieve shared goals.
- Have a positive attitude to health and safety and ensure that health and safety is considered when carrying out work tasks.
- Providing the best experience for clients and customer.
- The ability to listen, express and articulate information effectively to a range of stakeholders.
- Delivering objectives through the effective setting and management of personal and team KPI’s.
- Completing projects in an efficient manner through effective time, resource and financial management.
- Motivating, supporting and developing others to achieve outstanding levels of performance.
- Contribution to the business through awareness of group services, the business unit function and its position within the marketplace.
- Commitment to Continual Improvement
- Be receptive to new ideas and ways to improve the process, customer service, quality and safety
- £42,500 plus van, fuel card and tools.
- Must be able to commute to head office in Preston but will be working nationwide so must be able to stay away from home for a maximum of 4 days per week Monday to Thursday.
- Hotels provided and daily food allowance.