We are currently recruiting for trained and experienced cabinet makers for our client based in Wigan. It is essential for this role that you can successfully work within a team to construct and install in a high paced environment with strict deadlines.
Day to day duties:
- Working with hand/power tools
- Working on a busy production line
- All aspects of building undertaken
- Any of general workshop duties that is requested
What skills do I need?
- Experience using hand/power tools is essential
- Experience in cabinet making is essential
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Time served apprenticeship AND/OR a NVQ Certification is essential for this role
- Monday – Thursday 07:45-16:30
- Friday 07:45-12:45
- Please be prepared to take part in a working interview for this role. If taken to the interview stage of this role, you will be expected to spend a few hours on site to assess your skills